Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

May 12, 2013.

I love being a mom!!  Tyler and the boys always make it a special day for me.  Every Mother's Day I think back to the years that I hated this day because all I ever wanted was to be a mom and it took us many years for me to be one.  I know there are others that feel the same way I did. I learned a lot from those days and now am grateful for those lessons. 

I am ever so thankful to my Father in Heaven who blessed me with my 3 wonderful little boys! 

Justin is 5 (almost 6)!
 
Fisher is 3 1/2

And Hunter is 3 1/2.

 This is the loot that I the boys surprised me with this year.  The silhouette is what Hunter did at school.  His teacher's planted the little seed in a cup for me while Hunter was on sick leave (when he had surgery).  Fisher made the orange paper flower with his face on it.  Justin made me a small clay necklace in art class.  I was so happy and excited to get my surprises from my boys.


Tyler and the boys got me some hanging flower baskets for the porch to go with my petunias that I plant every year! 


Thanks to all of my boys, Tyler included, who make me feel like the most important person to them. I feel so blessed and thankful to be a mom.

No comments: