Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The speedball has a soft side

We call Fisher speedball cause he is so BUSY and never stops. He is so cute even though he is a lot to keep up with. Here are a couple of my favorites lately.

When Hunter finishes eating Fisher loves to climb up on a chair and play. Here he is reading Hunter a story. Hunter loves it when Fisher does this.


All the boys have banks in my closet. Why the master bedroom closet? well, Tyler has a bottle in their that he puts spare change into. When Justin got his dog bank he just naturally wanted to put it by Dad's bank. So when Fisher and Hunter got their banks Justin put them next to his. Anyway, sometimes when I need to have Fisher focus on one thing I dump some change out of Tyler's bank and let the boys put it in their banks. I just loved this picture of Fisher.

No comments: