Sunday, September 7, 2008

1st Series of Shots

We started the 1st series of shots today on Round #2 of In-vitro. It is the Lupron shot. I take it every morning for 23 days. It is given in the stomach with a small insulin needle. It's no big deal really, only that I can not forget to take it. I just want to say that I think my 7-year-old nephew, Cole, who has diabetes and has to have one of those shots every time he eats is a brave little boy. I think he is so awesome for having a positive attitude about it! Wish us luck on trying for baby #2. Keep checking the blog for updates on the process......

Oh, if I get a little moody or crazy, just ignore me and blame all the medication! I know, Excuses Excuses! haha

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yayyy!! GOOD LUCK!! We are keeping our fingers and toes crossed for you guys!!

Gingerlylizzy said...

I wish you all the best with this! We will keep you in our prayers!

marci said...

I always check up on your blog, Hillary! Good luck with the shots! My fingers are definitley crossed for you guys! If you feel like crap and need Justin to come and play let me know!!!

kelliemcc said...

I forgot to tell you that you'll need the Huggies coupons to stock up for baby number 2!