Saturday, February 28, 2009

When "little helpers" become useful

I must admit that mommy's "little helper" is actually useful! Justin loves to help me with the dishes. He is my most reliable rinser! He is a little slow but very thorough. He never misses any soap suds. Honest, I let him rinse (with very little help from mom or dad) and he loves it! In fact, when its time to get down he screams.

When its time to wash dishes I say to Justin "Get a short chair." That's a chair from the table. He gets the chair and slides it around to the kitchen sink and climbs on and is ready to start rinsing. I am always amazed at how good of a job he does. Check it out for yourself. (Don't mind that I am in my pj's)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Okay that is stinkin' CUTE!!!

kelliemcc said...

He is so cute! Thanks for coming to visit us, it was fun to just sit and talk. Don't worry about the books, it will give us an excuse to make the incredible journey here soon. We will come in peace bearing gifts. See ya!

Gingerlylizzy said...

He is utterly adorable... and I think your glasses look cute!

Heather said...

Okay, are you brain washing him already? Does he freak out if there is a blue shirt in the middle of his white shirts or if he has a metal hanger? If so I might have to bring him to my house and set him straight. Just kidding, he couldn't be any cuter!

Becky said...

That is so cute it is so much fun when they can start helping you. They are always so excited to help I just wish that they would stay excited about it I know the day will come when I am going to have to beg my kids to help me pick up.