Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The boys' favorite playground

May 2012.

The boys' favorite playground is our backyard.  They have loved the warm weather and being able to play outside everyday.

Fisher can jump with the big boys.  He has gotten so good at jumping.  In this picture he was not happy the the wind was blowing up the pad.  What a character.

Hunter absolutely loves to swing. He sticks his tongue out and throws his head back. He would swing all day if someone would push him.

Justin, Fisher and Hunter swinging. All my boys love to swing.

One day Fisher filled the pack-n-play with toys and got in with Hunter all by himself. They played out on the deck for about a half hour. I just love when they have these one-on-one moments.

Justin and Wyatt love to 'play fight' on the tramp. They spend hours on the tramp.

Hunter fell asleep in the pack-n-play when I was mowing the lawn. I couldn't even believe it. He doesn't just fall asleep on his own very often. I guess he just tucker himself out.

I just love that my boys love to play outside. We have so much fun in our backyard.

No comments: