Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fisher's Sweet Side

Fisher likes to crawl into bed wtih Tyler if Hunter wakes him up early.  Fisher will come in and just stare at you until you wake up.  Here he is with his dinosaur.  I love sleeping children.

Fisher loves Justin.  He is truely his shadow.  If Justin sleeps longer than Fisher he just goes in and sits on Justin's bed and looks at books until Justin wakes up.  It is so cute.

One day I walked into the TV room and this is what I saw.  Two baby dolls under their blanket.
I picked it all up and threw it in the animal basket.  I went to do something else, probably laundry, and came back past the TV room and saw the same thing again.  Fisher dug it out of the animal basket and returned the dolls with their blanket back to the TV room exactly like they were before.  How cute.

1 comment: