Monday, June 25, 2012

Soo Tired

May 18 - 23, 2012.

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures of my boys sleeping.  They are so precious.  I love when they fall asleep after a good day of fun play.

Fisher likes to come in from outside and get his ducky pillow, dinosaurs, and his blanket and watch Buzz and Woody.  He generally will fall asleep with a sippy full of milk.

This is one of my favorite nap days.  We played slip-n-slide outside and came in to take a break.  Fisher had to have fallen asleep first because there is no way he would have allowed Justin to use his legs for a pillow.  Haha. Hunter is just trying to get around them to watch the TV.

Here is Hunter falling asleep on his lunch.  I love when he falls asleep on his own.  He has a much better nap when he does.  I still wake him up at 1 hour but he sleeps better when its his idea to fall asleep and not mine.

I love my sweet precious sleeping boys. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

The only thing that's missing is a picture of you sleeping somewhere! I would bet you're more tired than the boys sometimes. :)