Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gingerbread Men

December 6, 2012.

One of my favorite things to do with the boys each Christmas is decorate gingerbread men.  I discovered that gingerbread men were much funner than houses...they lay on their back and the candy never falls off the frosting! 

Here are the finished products!  Justin and Fisher with their gingerbread guys! Yes, Fisher is eyeing the left over candy in the bowl.  I think he ate just as much as he put on. 

I did the frosting and the boys stuck on their own candy. I was so impressed. Justin had to make sure that everything was in a pattern and that everything was balanced.  Justin wanted sprinkles on his.  Each limb got a different color sprinkle.  I was amazed at Fisher and how particular he was.  He did such a good job. I was so impressed that he didnt copy Justin's.  Fisher insisted on having the mints on the hads and feet. 

It was so fun to watch the boys decorate. Hunter was having a nap so he missed all the action.

No comments: