Sunday, December 23, 2012

Temple Square

December 21, 2012.

I was so excited to go to Temple Square to see the lights.  We havent been for years and our kids never have been.  We met my family there and tried to go around together.

Here are my boys infront of the christmas tree inside of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  Fisher would not look at me for nothing.

 
Justin and Fisher thought it was so cool to touch the temple.  Justin loved the big stairs.
 
 
Kjell took this picture. I love it.
 
There were so many people there that it was nearly impossible to stay all together. We ended up going off on our own. (Not to mention we had one onery dad). 
 
I couldn't believe how busy Temple Square was.  I want to take the boys back when it is warmer and spend some time there.
 

No comments: