Sunday, December 23, 2012

The funny conversations with Justin

December 2012.

Justin is constantly saying funny things that I hope I will never forget.  Here are some of the best ones this last month.

---------------

Justin: "Mom, you only have two more naughties and then you're off the good list and on the naughty list."

--------------

This is us at lunch.

Justin: "Fisher, its ok. You can be done with lunch."
Mom: "How about I am the mom and I will say when Fisher is done."
Justin: "How about you're the mom and I am the boss."

One of these days he will learn that mom and the boss is one in the same. :)

---------------

During the week that we were all holed up at home because we were all so sick.


Justin: "If Santa gets sick we will have to cancel Christmas to Wednesday."

When I told my sister about this she said, "No, Christmas will go on.  Santa is like mom. Everyone depends on mom even when she is sick."  So so true.

---------------

We went over to the church with some of the neighbor kids to get their wiggles out the other day.  We were playing soccer.  I was on Justin's team and this is what he said to the other team.

Justin: "Madie, you better watch out because my mom has foot skills.  I have foot skills too."

--------------

Dinner time, lunch time, breakfast time.  It doesnt matter which meal time it is, this is how it goes.

Mom: "Come on, its time to eat."
Justin: "Do I like it? Is it something that I eat fast or slow?"
Mom: "Its dinner." (or whatever meal time it is)
Justin: "I only like 3 things.  Oatmeal, cereal, and chicken alfredo."

-------------



 



No comments: