Sunday, December 23, 2012

Give Thanks

Thanksgiving 2012.

This year I am thankful for many things.  I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am thankful for a Savior that knows and understands who I am and my needs.  I am thankful for an awesome husband and the best ever little boys.  I love my little family. I have amazing parents and in-laws.  I am so blessed to live close to our families. 

Some items of note for our family this year:

Hillary & Tyler:
Because of Tyler's hard work, we went on a trip to San Fransisco.  Just the two of us.
We celebrated our 10 year anniversary.
Tyler bought and transformed a Rhino into a family UTV Cadillac.
Hillary survived sending Justin to Kindergarten and the boys to preschool.
Hillary now understands what it means to be a mom-taxi.

Justin:
Started Kindergarten this year.
Earned his Alphabet Crown and his Blending Badge.
Took swimming lessons.
Discovered Mario Brothers and the Wii.
Had a blast playing soccer and t-ball.  He's quite the little athlete.
He loves going to the park with his friends.
Jumped off the diving board without help (wearing a life jacket).
Learned to do a front flip on the tramp.

Fisher:
He can now talk and we can understand what he says.
He is a master wizard at the iPad.
Thinks he is 5 and likes to run with Brother "Wistin".
He survived one round (3 weeks) of Itty-Bitty-Football at the Legacy Center.
Has turned into Batman and Spiderman by night. 
Discovered the park and how much fun you can have there.
Can do any trick he can think of on the tramp.
Is a Daddy's boy.
Started a Joy school with kiddos in our neighborhood.

Hunter:
Learned to walk with a walker. 
Can stand for several seconds independantly.
Started preschool.
Stayed in the hospital for 3 days after having kidney surgery.
Loves to swing.
Mastered eating dry cereal snacks.
Learning to feed himself with a spoon.
Has discovered books and the iPad.
SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT REGULARLY!

All of the above are the little things that I am thankful for.  I am so blessed!

No comments: