Sunday, December 23, 2012

Justin's note to Granda Clark

December 8, 2012.

A few days ago Grandma Clark got really sick.  She went to the hospital and had to stay awhile.  She had a lot of infection but she is getting better.  Justin wanted to write her a note.  He decided what to write and sounded everything out by himslef.

Envelope: Grandmom Clark
 
Inside the card: 
I wil gav you a wuv wen i git to the hasoobl. i wuv you. Justin

Translation: I will give you a love when I get to the hospital. I love you. Justin.

Justin loves his Grandma Clark.  All my boys do.  They have a close relationship with her.  They miss going to see her at her house. 

Grandma Clark getting sick caused quiet a scare for a lot of us.  Tyler was just returning from a business trip to Texasa when he got word that Susan was going to the hospital via ambulance.  He called me to let me know he was going straight over to the hospital.  A couple weeks later Susan is on the mend and trying to gain strength and independence.  In all of this I realized how important my mother-in-law is to me.  Susan and I have always been close and I have really grown to love her.  That day I realized that I rely on Susan for so much and that she really does mean a lot to me. She has been the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for.

I am so thankful that my boys have many fun memories with their Grandma Clark. I am so thankful that I can consider her my friend.

No comments: